New styles have landed in store! The cuts making a splash this season steer away from skinny jeans to a more flattering, straight legged silhouette. Street Style influence has shown that pairing your favourite denim w. pumps is an on-trend evening look. Conversely, the fashion sneaker can still do no wrong!
To find your perfect fit, visit us in Paddington.
The FRAYED Hem ~ High Rise Straight Ankle Length
– Pair w. nude heels to elongate the leg & pop your look with strawberry & cream accessories in lightweight fabrics.
-Keep your day to day look simple by investing in cool, easy to wear monochramatic pieces.
The INDIGO Invisible Stitch ~ High Rise Slim Leg
– Tuck an elegant ivory singlet into high rise jeans & accessorise with neutral tones. A jacket in the evening will elevate your look.
– SS19 is all about bold colour choices. An indigo wash will complement any hue. The double stitched hem here provides an elegant finish.
OPTIC WHITE ~ Mid Rise Slim Leg
– Nothing says ‘confidence’ more than a pair of white jeans. The key is to find the perfect cut for your shape.
– Pair a crisp, navy cotton shirt with white jeans & a metallic belt for that Hamptons look. This light-weight denim coat keeps your outfit edgy into the evening.
WASHED Boyfriend Skinny w. 5/8 Length
– Play on double denim by choosing different washes & breaking up the colours with unexpected metallics accessories.
– Sequins are here to stay. Pare back your statement top with cuffed BF jeans & modern pumps.
SKINNY ~ Skinny Leg Boyfriend
– Use your BF jeans as the perfect canvas to show off your new pieces. This evening look is timeless, sophisticated & modern.
– This black cotton shirt can be knotted at the hip & styled with summer sandals for a flawless daytime look. Add a little BLING…
STRAIGHT ~ High Rise Straight Leg
– If you want to look long & lean, you can’t overlook this cut in jet black. Add a playful tone with a striped singlet & cuff to the ankle when wearing sneakers.
– Keep the lines long when wearing these jeans with heels. Friday night drinks call for this statement chocker & leopard print shirt. Purrfection.